Foils come in a wide variety of beautiful colors.
- 55 yards long and 4" wide
- Prices vary between $13.25 and $34.50 depending on foil color
- Foil cost averages $0.02 - $0.19 per foot depending on ribbon width
- Water resistant - it will not run or bleed
- Washable Black is the only truly washable color. Tested in both the washer and dryer.
- Premium colors provide a more solid vibrant print
Foil rolls do not come with Empty Cores. The are free if needed, but they must be ordered separately (see below or under Accessories)
NOTE: The Metallic Red and Metallic Blue foils look beautiful on dark ribbon - but do not print as well on light colored ribbon.
NOTE: The Premium foils can be sticky when printing with the Pro/Deluxe (300 dpi) printers (more ribbon sticking, more foil wrinkles, etc). Choose standard and/or metallic foils instead or use at your own risk. Premium foils do work well with Classic/Premier printers.
Before you order: Check out the foil - ribbon color combination to make sure you get the best possible print! Click on the NEW DESIGN button in your software and then choose the ribbon color and foil color in the NEW DESIGN OPTIONS box to see if that combination works. Yes! - Maybe - No!
Depending on your printed design width, foils can be used for more than one pass. Both the left and right sides can be used to print, and with the Ribbon Adapter, the center sections can be used as well. Take advantage of the Multi-Ribbon Plates in assorted sizes to print multiple ribbons at one time!